NeuroTime students of the 5th Edition (2016)
NeuroTimers of the 5th Edition
Kisspeptin and the rhythm of energy balance in reproduction.
- Valérie SIMONNEAUX: INCI CNRS UPR3212/Unistra, Strasbourg, France
- Andries KALSBEEK: NIN/UvA, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Angelopoulou E., Quignon C, Kriegsfeld L. & Simonneaux V (2019). Functional implications of RFRP-3 in the central control of daily and seasonal rhythms in reproduction. Front Endo , in press.
- Simonneaux V, Bahougne T, Angelopoulou E. Daily rhythms count for female fertility. Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab (2017) Oct;31(5):505-519.
Time-dependent evolution of non-motor symptoms in models of Parkinson's disease: characterization and impact of the tVTA.
- Michel BARROT: INCI CNRS UPR3212/Unistra, Strasbourg, France
- Susanne LA FLEUR: AMC/UvA, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- The hidden side of Parkinson's disease: Studying pain, anxiety and depression in animal models. Faivre F, Joshi A, Bezard E, Barrot M. Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2019 Jan;96:335-352. doi:10.1016/j.neubiorev.2018.10.004. Epub 2018 Oct 23.Review. PMID: 30365972
Cleanup at the right time: a common mechanism underlines the molecular clock of microglia and neuronal activity in metabolic and memory control
- Anne-Laurence BOUTILLIER: LNCA CNRS UMR7364/Unistra, Strasbourg France
- Chun-Xia YI: NIN/UvA, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Does a poorly-functioning circadian clock constitute a risk factor for (genetically determined) retinal disease?
- Marie-Paule FELDER-SCHMITTBUHL: INCI CNRS UPR3212/Unistra, Strasbourg, France
- Arthur BERGEN: AMC/UvA, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ali MAHDAVI OMASELAN OLYA
Study of the corticothalamic mechanisms underlying the time-based processing of sensory perception in a schizophrenia-relevant rodent model.
- Didier PINAULT: FMTS Insem U114/Unistra, Strasbourg, France
- Stefan ROTTER: BCF/ALUF, Freiburg, Germany
The impact of deep-brain stimulation of the medial forebrain bundle on depressive-like symptoms in rodent models of depression: time course of neuromodulation within the neurocircuitry associated with depression.
- Maté DÖBRÖSSY: University Freiburg Medical Center/ALUF, Freiburg, Germany
- Lucas LECOURTIER: LNCA CNRS UMR7364/Unistra, Strasbourg France